Use twice a day. Squeeze quarter-sized amount into palm and add tepid water to lather. Massage onto wet face, neck, and décolleté area, using light circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Acylates copolymer, PEG-150, Pentaerythritly Tetrasterate, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Bromelain, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Microcitrus Australasica Fruite Extract, Papain, Maltodextrin, Tilla Cordata Flower Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynly, Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides
As the first step in the ProD.N.A.™ line, the Dual-Action Cleansing Gel formulated with Caviar Lime effectively cleanses and gently exfoliates without stripping the skin. Suitable for all skin types; it removes dirt, makeup and everyday pollutants, leaving skin refreshed, hydrated and properly prepped for the ProD.N.A. system.
- Gently assists the skin’s natural exfoliation process
- Removes dirt, makeup and oil
- Preps complexion for the ProD.N.A system
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed without dryness
An essential 2-in-1 first step cleanser to jumpstart your age delay regimen.
Formulated with Caviar Lime – an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) known for having superb exfoliation properties and delivering vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants – the ProD.N.A. Dual-Action Gel Cleanser is the essential first step in any age-delay regimen. Suitable for morning and night, the specialized formula lifts away dirt, impurities, and waterproof makeup, while it’s gentle enough to maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance. Suitable for all skin types. The ProD.N.A. Dual-Action Gel Cleanser leaves skin brighter and energized.
- Caviar Lime: Derived from a small tree in the sub-tropical rainforests of Australia, Caviar Lime is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that supports the skin’s natural exfoliation process to deliver a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Bromelain: Sourced from the juice of pineapples, these enzymes function as a conditioning agent with anti-inflammatory properties to reveal bright, energized skin.
- Apple Aminos: These aminos naturally protect the skin barrier while allowing our cleanser to gently foam when massaged into skin.
- White Tea Extract: White tea is known to firm skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair sun damage due to its antioxidant properties.
- Cucumber: This well-known calming agent depuffs and soothes skin due to its high levels of vitamin C and caffeic acid.